Old March 19th 04, 01:33 AM
Amos Soma

Default Warez Shredder 8

Does it not bother you that what you are requesting is absolutely illegal?
If you want the Shredder 8 chess engine BUY IT. You either are not aware
that this sort of thing is illegal or your conscience is so totally seared
that this kind of activity seems right to you. Beware, God warns us in
Proverbs, "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way
of destruction" (Prov 14:12).

"Mikko Nummelin" wrote in message
i...
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Gunny Bunny wrote:

I am willing to trade for the Shredder 8 chess engine, email me:

I think these forums are not the most appropriate place to discuss such
things as just like RIAA and music industry are after illegal copying of
music and videos (in P2P networks), so is BSF after illegal copying of
commercial software.

Mikko Nummelin