Old March 19th 04, 03:28 AM
none

Default Warez Shredder 8

Gunny Bunny wrote:

"none" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...

Gunny Bunny wrote:

"Amos Soma" wrote in message

Does it not bother you that what you are requesting is absolutely

illegal?

If you want the Shredder 8 chess engine BUY IT. You either are not aware
that this sort of thing is illegal or your conscience is so totally

seared

that this kind of activity seems right to you. Beware, God warns us in
Proverbs, "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the

way

of destruction" (Prov 14:12).

Not illegal to download Warez in Canada only Upload Warez God luvs
Canada

"Mikko Nummelin" wrote in message
ut.fi...

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Gunny Bunny wrote:

I am willing to trade for the Shredder 8 chess engine, email me:

I think these forums are not the most appropriate place to discuss such
things as just like RIAA and music industry are after illegal copying

of

music and videos (in P2P networks), so is BSF after illegal copying of
commercial software.

Mikko Nummelin

I am only aware of this applying to music in Canada. Downloading
warez(software, movies etc) is most definitely not legal.

nope

Perhaps you are confused by the recent ruling that music downloading off
of p2p networks is allowed. The media levy payed applies only to music.
The copyright laws in Canada are still in effect.