Old July 22nd 03, 04:30 AM posted to alt.chess
tick tick is offline

Default Game Score

I'm thinking, I will not have much luck with
my question.

This game gives me a smiley feeling in my
stomach. I would have loved to have played move 30.
(white's, of course. ha)

Fischer vs Weinstein (played during 1963-64 U.S.
Championship)

1. e4 e5
2. Nf3 Nc6
3. Bb5 a6 (Morphy Defense)
4. Ba4 Nf6
5. 0-0 Be7
6. Re1 b5
7. Bb3 d6
8. c3 0-0
9. h3 Na5
10. Bc2 c5
11. d4 cxd4
12. cxd4 Bb7!
13. d5! Bc8
14. Nb1-d2 g6
15. b4! Nb7
16. a4! Bd7
17. axb5 axb5
18. Rxa8 Qxa8
19. Re3! Qc8
20. Ra3 Qc7
21. Nb3 Nh5
22. Bd3 Rc8
23. Qf1! Nf6
24. Bg5 Rb8
25. Ra7! Qd8
26. Qa1 Qe8
27. Qa6 Qc8
28. Nxe5! dxe5
29. Bxf6 Bxf6
30. Qxf6 Qc3
31. Nc5! Nxc5
32. bxc5 Be8
33. Bf1 Qxc5
34. Re7 b4
35. d6 Qb6
36. Bc4 ...(time elapsed)
1-0
Bobby Fischer went on to capture
his sixth straight national title.
(see Winning Chess Openings, 25 Essential Opening Strategies,
Bill Robertie, Cardoza Publishing, 1995, 2002.
ISBN: 1-58042-051-6

"Dr. Robert Faurisson" wrote:

I would also be interested in obtaining the game score.

"tick" wrote in message
I had just returned from the lake.
Fish weren't biting.

tick wrote:

In the 1963-64 U.S. Championship, 20 yr. old, Bobby Fisher
was in the process of winning his sixth straight national title.
In a game, Fisher vs Weinstein, white played the Ruy Lopez.
With a lost game, Black's time elapsed on move 36.
How much time was left on Fisher's clock?

Does anyone know where I might find this?