Old November 29th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Sam Sloan Sam Sloan is offline

Default Marcus Roberts just incorpoated in Wyoming!

wrote:
Hi guys!

Don't pull down your pants yet for a FIDE drug test, but I just
incorporated in Wyoming. My Wyoming Corporation (the Charleston Chess
Association, Inc.) wants to compete against Bill Goichberg. I therefore
as a corporate officer apply in the name of the corporation for an
affiliate ID with the United States Chess Federation.

Sincerely

Marcus Roberts

President

Charleston Chess Association, Inc. (Nevis & Wyoming)

Saint Christopher and Nevis

Permanent Delegate of Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE

My friend Bill Goichberg will put you out of business. Goichberg is the
best organizer. You're a big fat joke. My new girlfriend will kick your
ass.

Sam Sloan