Old February 15th 07, 08:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
M Winther M Winther is offline

Default chess variant 5x7

Den 2007-02-10 21:01:28 skrev :

Hello!

I am looking for a chess program that can play a variant:
5x7 board size, 1 king, 1 queen, 1 rook, 1 bishop, 1 knight
plus 5 pawns. Has anyone heard about this variant?

Do you know where I can get a program (with GUI would be nice!)
that can play this variant?

Thank you.

Zillions has 5x5, 5x6, and 6x6 variants as freeware (Los Alamos Chess,
etc).
If you purchase Zillions you can easily create that 5x7 variant yourself
by copying
the code from a 6x6 variant and only change the board size.
http://www.zillionsofgames.com/

Mats