Old April 10th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess
samsloan samsloan is offline

Default A Serious Problem with MonRoi and the US Championship

At 12:40 PM 4/10/2007 EDT, wrote:
In a message dated 4/10/2007 12:37:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Dear Bill,

Please send me a copy of the Mon Roi agreement.

Thank you,

Joel Channing

ditto, Don

I cannot get Hanken on the phone because right now he is flying back
to Los Angeles from the Foxwoods tournament.

Hanken told me that he and his girlfriend are catching an 11:00 AM
flight today from Providence RI to LAX.

As I recall, MonRoi is putting up some of the money to sponsor the US
Championship.

If that is true, we will have to give MonRoi their money back. Under
no circumstances can they be allowed to assert a copyright claim on
the game scores from the US Championship.

Sam Sloan