Old April 11th 07, 10:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess
Guy Macon Guy Macon is offline

Default A Serious Problem with MonRoi and the US Championship

Rob wrote:

It's a stupid claim. It would be like saying that a Royal Typewriters
held the copyrights to every box score in baseball they were used to
record. It's a marketing ploy by MonRoi ,if it is true, and nothing
more. Even a cheap, bad attorney coould win this case. I don't know
whay a newspaper wouldn't print the games. Has anyone published the
games anywhere that has been recorded by MonRoi? I suspect they have
and nothing came of it.

If not, I would be happy to post any tournament games that MonRoi
claims copyright to on my webpage http://www.guymacon.com/ and
to then challenge them to sue me for copyright violation. I don't
think they will and I have the resources to win if they do.

Guy Macon
http://www.guymacon.com/