Old July 1st 03, 04:31 PM
King Leopold

Default Secret Soviet Training Methods

Its sounds as if the person handing out the flyers and learned the secret to
US marketing strategy.

"Ivan" wrote in message
m...
I went to a scholastic tournament last weekend and noticed a man
passing out flyers for chess lessons. I took a flyer and saw that he
was advertising chess lessons and that he was knowledgable with the
secret Soviet Training methods and uses them with his teaching.
After reading this statement, I feel really sorry for all the parents
and kids that believed it because I don't think that such an idea
exists. In my opinion, these Soviet chess players were talented to
begin with and they just used hardwork to get to where they are today.