Old July 3rd 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc
Locksley Young Locksley Young is offline

Default FritZ 11 How to stop Computer from playing oon New Game

"Martin Brown" wrote in message
news
Locksley Young wrote:
Every time a click on New Game after plying through a game, the Computer
promptly makes the first move. How can i stop that behavior?

It is hard to interpret your question unambiguously.
Are you looking for &Game &Options "Flip board on New Game" ?

Regards,
Martin Brown

When I click on New Game the game is reset to the starting position and the
computer immediately plays 1. d4 , for example.
I want the change the behavior to where the game is reset to the starting
position but no move is played immediately.

Thanks.