Old December 19th 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer
sd sd is offline

Default I am reprinting "The Tactical Grob" by Claude Bloodgood

On Dec 18, 7:58*pm, None wrote:
On Dec 18, 8:15*pm, samsloan wrote:

However, he was a weak player, at best Class B, or so I was told. --SS

What's that brown stuff on the ceiling? Sniff, sniff, it sure ain't
mistletoe.

Not too many B players have drawn Rudolf Teschner or beaten a champion
of the former DDR OTB:

http://www.lasker-gesellschaft.de/fo...z/schwarz.html

He was also an International master in postal chess.