Old December 19th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime
ChessFire ChessFire is offline

Default I am reprinting "The Tactical Grob" by Claude Bloodgood

On Dec 12, 6:09*pm, madams wrote:
Taylor Kingston wrote:

.

* A relevant quote from George Saville, Marquis of Halifax
(1633-1695):

* "Men are not hanged for stealing horses, but that horses may not be
stolen."

How about: "Men are not hanged for stealing bread, hanging is so much
more humane than starvation" - Lord Cumalotte...

m.

I think the only crime that is completely safe to release a prisoner
for is suicide.

Phil Innes