Old December 19th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer
none none is offline

Default I am reprinting "The Tactical Grob" by Claude Bloodgood

On Dec 19, 9:46*am, Andy Walker wrote:
ChessFire wrote:
[...] As for the
Sutton Coalfield address, that was the HQ of the British Chess
Federation.

* * * * Erm, no. *"Chess, Sutton Coldfield, Sufficient Address" was
the address of B. H. Wood's magazine and business. *Nothing to do
with the BCF [now ECF], which is now based near Hastings but used
not to have a proper "home" -- I think it was wherever the secretary
lived and kept the filing cabinet.

--
Andy Walker
Nottingham

Are you impying that ChessFarte was talking out of his ass again?