Old December 23rd 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,
madams[_2_] madams[_2_] is offline

Default I am reprinting "The Tactical Grob" by Claude Bloodgood

Taylor Kingston wrote:

Phil stammered:

Then you yourself talk of 1850, but Stamma in 1745.

Eh? I have not mentioned 1850, 1745 or Stamma at all in this thread.

..
Phil's referencing wot you wrote he

[You are saying there were no books using algebraic notation until
late in the 20th century? Nonsense! I have the 1843 edition of
Bilguer's "Handbuch des Schachspiels."] - tk...

m.