Old February 6th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
M Winther M Winther is offline

Default Chessica for Windows 3.1

"EZoto" skrev i meddelandet
Is there anywhere I can get this? I have the demo but the full
version I can't find anywhere. The archive Tascbase site doesn't
help. I want Chess tutor and chessica but can't find them. I have
the full version of Tascbase but would like to get the complete set.
Hope someone can help. I know it is dos but I still like these
programs.

EZoto

The engine in Chessica is really an early Fritz engine. Tasc's The
King is much more attractive as a playing program. Chessica allows
multiple board windows to be opened. Whether it's a useful feature, I
don't know. The Chessica CD needs to be in the CD tray to function,
but one can install from a disk image instead. Chessica is necessary
only to collectors, but the Tasc Chess CD training software is good
bargain for the amateur.

Mats