Old May 18th 13, 10:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
Nhom ? 51TH2 Nhom ? 51TH2 is offline

Default Chess Games

V*o 13:10:26 UTC+7 Thứ bảy, ng*y 21 tháng một năm 2012, Sergiu Herman đã viết:
Hello Everybody How

you can get Chess Games on the screen of the webtv play by very known

Players life Botvinik-Fisher- Capablanca etc. many years ago I use to

have a lot of this Games play by big players and replay the games and

move the chess pieces, but I forget how I did it, I will be very

appreciative if someone knows very good how to do it.I am not anymore a

young fellow and I can not remember how it was done. quite a few people

send me some info, but none of them where really helpful,one single page

send to me was to play against Computer which i am not really

interested,I have myself a lot of Books with games with big Masters and

Grand Masters but I have to put my chess board on the table and play

those games from the Books that I have, but will be more convenient to

play those games on the screen of the webtv.

Thanks to all of you in advance Sergiu

help code xiangqi