Old November 13th 15, 05:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
Seymore4Head Seymore4Head is offline

Default What chess program should I buy?

On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:41:11 -0500, Seymore4Head
wrote:

I have just started playing chess again at chess.com. I want to get a
computer chess program. I need a computer program that makes natural
mistakes. My rating is about 1300 so I am far from a perfect player.
What is a good chess opponent that can be configured to make mistakes?

I just ordered Fritz 14 It says XP. It also says 64 bit version.

Does that mean you have to have a special XP to get it to work?