Old January 21st 04, 01:22 AM
Randy Bauer

Default What's happening lately with these newsgroups?

I agree, it's gotten worse of late. Still, the guys who post 20 straight
messages are pretty easy to get rid of. I'd hate to think that people will
leave the group over that nuisance. In many respects, I'd rather some of
the incessant posters who believe they are on topic went away.

"mafergut" wrote in message
Hi all chess fans and polite posters from these newsgroups

First of all, sorry for crossposting but I think what I'll write applies
equally to the three ng's.
Is it me or in the last weeks this newsgroups are full of spam, nonsense,
cracking and other worthless **** posting? It is increasingly difficult to
discern the useful ans serious posts from the nauseating volume of crap
generated. My killfiles are also increasing but it seems not to be useful
anymore.

I know its like shouting in the desert but I would like all this to
dissapear. Perhaps the best action is to simply ignore it, but it annoys

me
in the extreme, to the point of beginning to consider to stop reading

these
ng's.

Regards,
mafergut