Old July 22nd 03, 06:38 PM posted to alt.chess

Default Quick Question

It means 5 wins, 16 draws, and 3 losses.
"[email protected]" wrote in message
news
Recently I was flipping through a book a friend of mine has, and came

across
something I have never understood. It spoke of the results of a match
Kasparov had and it said this: +5=16-3. What is this and what does the
figures mean.

Thanks in advance,

Brett