Old September 14th 03, 11:58 AM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Torre Attack

Anyone know any good web resources / sites on the Torre Attack ?

Thanks,

Andy

Old September 14th 03, 01:42 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

I just uploaded a file for you - approx. 8500 games, PGN/zip
http://www.uib.no/people/pfvaf/chesslib/Torre.zip

-af-

Old September 14th 03, 05:11 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

"ChessliB" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I just uploaded a file for you - approx. 8500 games, PGN/zip
http://www.uib.no/people/pfvaf/chesslib/Torre.zip

-af-

Pardon my asking, but what software does PGN run on?
Tom

Old September 14th 03, 07:17 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

PGN - "Portable Game Notation" - is a standard designed for the
representation
of chess game data using ASCII text files.

PGN-formated ASCII files can be imported by any chess playing software and
chess database systems.

-af-

"Tom E." wrote in message

news:[email protected]

Old September 15th 03, 08:25 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

Thanks !