Old December 28th 03, 10:22 PM posted to alt.chess

Default just learning

Does anyone know where I can download a free tutorial game. I'm just
learning the game and I need the practice.

Old April 3rd 04, 02:35 PM posted to alt.chess

Join 'fics' (free internet chess club server) it costs nothing and they run
a free tutorial lecture service. you can find other learners to talk to and
play against.
"jmosley8" wrote in message
news:bC[email protected]
Does anyone know where I can download a free tutorial game. I'm just
learning the game and I need the practice.

---