Old December 29th 03, 11:57 PM posted to alt.chess

Default Earn money by completing serveys, not points!!!

Dear Everyone

For those people who are signed up with servey sites that give you points for completing serveys and you redeam them for cash, LEAVE THEM!

I recently registered to be a member of SurveySavvy.com to participate in surveys online that pays you real cash, not points that are worthless.
If you join, you can get paid when you participate in surveys. When you refer friends, you will get paid for their participation and their friends' participation. They pay cash! Check out the Earnings Calculator in the Refer Friends section: http://www.surveysavvy.com/index.cfm...tor&id=1170279

Go to http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1170279 and click on 'Join'. If my personal referral link above does not take you to the SurveySavvy web site when you click on it, simply copy and paste it into the address window of your browser. For future reference, my referral e-mail address is:

Have fun,

Paul Tolbert