Old June 9th 04, 08:21 PM posted to alt.chess

Default Heirloom Chess sets

The Mountain Mint LIMITED EDITION pewter chess sets and Oak and Granite boards from the Sunray MOUNTAIN MINT. The board is 12x12 and with the frame or case it measures 16x16. These are nice big sets with large heavy lead free pewter pieces. The prices start at an affordable $169.99 (USD) for the men. Our Granite Board is $49.99, our Oak Framed board is $79.99 and our Deluxe Oak and Granite Case is $149.99. The retail price of these heirlooms is much higher!

The sets are of a limited production of only 5000. Each set comes with a letter of authenticity and the kings are stamped with the production number. The men vary from 2 to 3 inches.

The craftsmen at the Mountain Mint have managed to capture the true essence of the game! The MOUNTAIN MINT currently have three different series of Chess sets, the Staunton set, a Medieval set and a North American Wildlife set. All three series are currently available.

It makes an ideal executive gift.

The Mountain Mint is a division of Sunray Hobbies and Games. To view these sets, visit www.SunrayScenics.com and clock the Mountain Mint logo.

www.SunrayScenics.com
Sunray Scenics/Re Creations Mfg.
Trees, Scenic Turf, Ballast, Lichen, Games, Accessories and Models.
The ultimate in model landscaping materials for all your hobby needs.
www.SunrayScenics.com

ph: 780.481.4440
18007-105 ave
Edmonton, AB