Scooby Doo Chess

Old June 10th 04, 04:23 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Scooby Doo Chess

Anyone know the cheapest place for Scooby doo chess to get in Britain or
import to Britain

cheers Dave

Old June 10th 04, 06:55 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

Dragon wrote:

Anyone know the cheapest place for Scooby doo chess to get in Britain or
import to Britain

cheers Dave

The cheapest Dave, the cheapest in London? - maybe you should straddle
your ass to Tottenham Crt. Rd. & maneuvre y'er carriageway in the
Islington district of Harringay & Hotspur - I should care that much?!.
Good luck anyway Davy-boy..

Old June 10th 04, 08:08 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

Cheers michael

I am certainly not going all the way to London myself as I live in Liverpool
so unless I could be assed manoeuvring my ass don't bother

mikey-boy

Old June 10th 04, 09:10 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

"Dragon" wrote in message
Anyone know the cheapest place for Scooby doo chess to get in Britain or
import to Britain

Do NOT NOT NOT but this chess set for either a Scooby-Doo fan or a chess
fan. A chess fan will never use it.