Old June 30th 04, 12:03 AM posted to alt.chess

Default MODERATOR READ

We are testing customer reported posting problems. Thanks.
Please send me a reply if this message gets to the moderators. Thanks.
Old July 2nd 04, 01:34 AM posted to alt.chess

New job figures and other recent economic data show that America's economy
is strong and getting stronger - and that the President's jobs and growth
plan is working. The Labor Department announced that employers added 288,000
new jobs in April. In total, over 1.1 million jobs have been added since
August, with 8 consecutive months of gains.America has a choice: It can
continue to grow the economy and create new jobs as the President's policies
are doing; or it can raise taxes on American families and small businesses,
hurting economic recovery and future job creation.