Old September 6th 04, 09:23 AM posted to alt.chess

Default Abe Yanofsky Memorial 2004 Pictures Available

Winnipeg's premier tournament of the year (AYM 2004) will be decided
tomorrow as GM Kevin Spraggett and GM Dimitri Tyomkin face off in the
morning. I have exclusive photos from rounds 3 and 4 that I took with my own
digital camera being hosted at:

Just join the yahoo chess discussion group, then go to: "photos",
"winnipeg", "abe yanofsky"

The newsgroup is 100% spam free and email addresses are kept confidential.