Old December 1st 04, 10:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess,alt.chess

Default Letter from New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz posted

The letter from the New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz
regarding Sloan vs. Marinello is posted at
http://www.samsloan.com/nysoag.pdf

The letter clearly supports my view of the case. In view of this
letter, I think that Beatriz Marinello would do well to resign.

Old December 2nd 04, 01:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess,alt.chess

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:09:35 GMT, (Sam Sloan)
wrote:

The letter from the New York Attorney General to Judge Horowitz
regarding Sloan vs. Marinello is posted at
http://www.samsloan.com/nysoag.pdf

The letter clearly supports my view of the case. In view of this
letter, I think that Beatriz Marinello would do well to resign.

Sam Sloan

I have just improved and reposted my scan of the letter from the
Attorney General. Please take another look.

It still needs improvement. I need to make the black blacker, the
white completely white, the lines sharper and the file size smaller.

Can anyone please tell me how to do that?

Here is the one I just posted http://www.samsloan.com/nysoag.pdf