Old December 2nd 04, 12:14 AM posted to alt.chess

Default Sick of Sam Sloan...

Hi,

I'm an amatuer chess player, and I visit this newsgroup occasionally, to see
what's going on. Normally, there are several interesting topics being
discussed. However, for the past couple of months, it seems like the only
person posting is Sam Sloan (whoever he is).

While I understand that what is going on with the USCF is somewhat relevant
and is important to many people here, I am equally sure that there are many
chess players who don't care about it, much less want to read Mr. Sloan's
griping.

Mr. Sloan: I assume you have your own website, post your opinions on it...
or start your own newsgroup named alt.sam.sloan.is.god, or something like
it. Your endless drivel is spoiling this group. Give the rest of us a
break!

Old December 16th 04, 07:00 PM posted to alt.chess

You can block messages from Sam by adding him to your "blocked" list. I
thank the newsgroup gods for giving me that option!

Kate

¸.·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´

Kathryn Rose Taylor
Syndicated Humor Columnist and author of...
Snickerdoodles - Guaranteed to make your doodle snicker!
http://www.kathrynrosetaylor.com

Clatskanie Chess Club http://clatskaniechessclub.tripod.com
Clatskanie Home Education Network http://clatskaniehome.tripod.com

Check out my chess items on Ebay!
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAP...ynrosetaylo r

Old December 16th 04, 10:33 PM posted to alt.chess

"Kate Taylor" You can block messages from Sam by adding him to your
"blocked" list. I thank the newsgroup gods for giving me that option!

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until he started posting a bunch
of messages about having sex with his 38 year old skank ho wife and then
getting a headache. What a loser. Why post that kind of information
anywhere?? This guy is going to Federal Court and standing before a Judge??
He must be a clown.