Old January 4th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.china,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default The Sam Sloan TV Show comes on in one minute

A show about Chinese Chess, also known as Xiangqi, will be broadcast on

Internet TV Tuesday, January 13, 2006 at 9:30 PM

This broadcast will cover the basic rules of Chinese chess plus some
simple checkmates and strategy. The broadcast will be 29 minutes long
and will be in streaming video, so you will have to be online at that
time to see it.

This will be the first of a series of shows about Chinese chess.

To see the Sam Sloan Show on the Internet, go to
http://www.cbat.tv/bcat/69 and Click on Channel 11 at 9:30 PM New York
Time, Tuesday, January 13, 2006

Good news: I have been given a much better time slot. Starting now, my
shows will be broadcast every Tuesday at 9:30 PM New York time. This is

a much better time than Mondays at 3:30 PM.

Sam Sloan

PS. Please note: There is a "Fake Sam Sloan" posting messages under my
name. Therefore, make sure you follow only this specific time.