Old February 5th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default USCF Endorsement of Bessel Kok

On 5 Feb 2006 10:03:00 -0800, "chessdon" wrote:

Go to the USCF forum to find the URL that will in turn lead you to the
web site of Bessel's Kok's camapgn for FIDE President.

To get to the USCF wensite go to: www'uschess.org

Then follow the Links to the US chess forum and on to USCF Issues.

Don Schultz

This is a very important and positive development. We need to get
organized and build up support for this.

Bessel Kok is the ideal candidate. He has been around for a long time
financing chess events and nobody has said anything bad about him yet.

We need to be unified. Remember, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov will try any dirty
trick. Almost without doubt, he will try to declare any opposition
candidate to be invalid. He will try to cancel the election by saying
that it is uncontested. He has already tried to require that any
opposition candidate post an entry fee of one million dollars.

So, we need to get together, campaign hard, and try to make this
candidacy successful.