Old March 11th 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default How Old is Sam Sloan?

From reading your various posts, I get the impression that many of the
regulars here are over 60 years old.

It is a shame that you folks have so much venom for each other. Soon there
are some of you who are bound to pass on, and you have lived your lives
hating each other, Sam Sloon, etc.

Very sad that after a life-time knowing each other, none of you can be
friends.

Old March 11th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

From reading your various posts, I get the impression that many of the
regulars here are over 60 years old.

Happy Birthday Sam ! :-)

It is a shame that you folks have so much venom for each other. Soon there
are some of you who are bound to pass on, and you have lived your lives
hating each other, Sam Sloon, etc.

Usenet is full of hate-mailers. Sam Sloan is not one of them.

Very sad that after a life-time knowing each other, none of you can be
friends.

I am a usenet friend of Sam Sloan although we disagree e.g. on Fischer.

Old March 11th 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

You're a dick Jerzy. Now we know that Poles are real idiots.

Old March 11th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Ray Gordon wrote:

You're a dick Jerzy. Now we know that Poles are real idiots.

Negative * Negative = Positive

*****

Wlod, the Pole (one of them)

Old March 11th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"Fran Mewler" wrote in message
ink.net...
From reading your various posts, I get the impression that many of the
regulars here are over 60 years old.

It is a shame that you folks have so much venom for each other. Soon there
are some of you who are bound to pass on, and you have lived your lives
hating each other, Sam Sloon, etc.

Very sad that after a life-time knowing each other, none of you can be
friends.

Today is the probable birthday of John Chapman (1774-1845) America's
unofficial patron of apple orchardists, better known as Johnny Appleseed.

In 1846 Nathaniel Hawthorne wistfully reflected on the Chapman legacy in
/Mosses from an Old Manse/:-

"What is more melancholy than the old apple trees that linger about the
spot where once stood a homestead, but where there is now only a ruined
chimney rising out of a grassy and weed-covered cellar? They offer their
fruit to every wayfarer -- apples that are bitter-sweet with the moral of
time's vicissitude."

What is left to chance is bitter-sweet, indeed.

Phil Innes

Old March 11th 06, 12:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Do you kiss Sloan's ass too? Or are you the smart Pole?

Old March 11th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Ray Gordon wrote:

I am sorry Gordy-little-brain but I KFed you a long time ago.

Old March 11th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Asshole! Stupid Pole!

Old March 11th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default How is "Ray" paid by Sam? / How Old is Sam Sloan?

Ray Gordon wrote:

Do you kiss Sloan's ass too? Or are you the smart Pole?

Is Sam paying you for that non-stop
hard work on turning Sam into a personality?

Are you a fake or a real "Ray"?
(OK, it does not matter).

All these fake Sloans and true and fake Ray Gordons,
and the Sam haters, make Sam look very good by
comparison.

Wlod

Old March 11th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

He lets his wife blow me.