Old March 13th 06, 12:24 AM posted to alt.chess

Default Parr on Winter on "The Termination"

On 10 Mar 2006 06:53:12 -0800, "
wrote:

The memoir TAN CHIN NAM, NEVER SAY I ASSUME
should be available at Amazon next week. Those
interested can also access www.mph.com.my

TAN CHIN NAM: NEVER SAY I ASSUME!
by Tan Chin Nam; Larry Parr

The story of a Malaysian life. The author, Dato' Tan
Chin Nam
businessman, sportsman, raconteur, and writer --
hopes that if
he "does nothing else" it is to help readers "enjoy
the same
successes rather than make the same errors that I
did."

I'm afraid that I am very busy at the moment promoting
the book
in newspapers and magazines. It will be appearing also in Australia,
London,
Hong Kong, China, Singapore, etc. I will try to post something soon,
but I may
again be disappearing from these precincts.

Great! I have just added your new book to my Wikipedia biography of
you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Parr#Books

Please Note: "Rook_wave", who posts here as Ralf Callenberg has a
history of following me around and deleting almost everything I post
on Wikipedia. Therefore, you and others will have to watch this site
to see if Callenberg tries to vandalize it again.