Old April 2nd 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

Default Do Chess Champs have GROUPIES?

Are there any young women who want to have sex with Chess Champions? Or do
they just get the leavings of the other sports, musicians, and reality
shows?

Are the groupies at Chess Tournaments all BIG FAT GIRLS with acne?

Old April 2nd 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

In article .com,
"David Ames" wrote:

Pinto wrote:
Are there any young women who want to have sex with Chess Champions? Or do
they just get the leavings of the other sports, musicians, and reality
shows?

Are the groupies at Chess Tournaments all BIG FAT GIRLS with acne?

You should have posted this on April 1. Where were you?

David Ames

My guess would be that there are some people who would have sex with the
chess world champ just to brag that they'd had sex with someone famous.
In fact, I'd bet "Pinto" would bend over and spread 'em for any current
or former world champ.

--Harold Buck

"Hubris always wins in the end. The Greeks taught us that."

-Homer J. Simpson
Old April 2nd 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"Harold Buck" My guess would be that there are some people who would have
sex with the chess world champ just to brag that they'd had sex with someone
famous.
In fact, I'd bet "Pinto" would bend over and spread 'em for any current or

former world champ.

Sounds like you have "been there and done that." Since I wouldn't spend a
dime on anything having to do with Chess, I doubt I would ever meet a chess
champ. I just enjoy watching you creeps fighting each other.

Old April 2nd 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"Pinto" wrote in message
link.net...
"Harold Buck" My guess would be that there are some people who would
have
sex with the chess world champ just to brag that they'd had sex with
someone
famous.
In fact, I'd bet "Pinto" would bend over and spread 'em for any current
or

former world champ.

Sounds like you have "been there and done that." Since I wouldn't spend a
dime on anything having to do with Chess, I doubt I would ever meet a
chess
champ. I just enjoy watching you creeps fighting each other.

Chess champs are mostly virgins. The ones that aren't usually have secret
rooms in their basements.

Think about it...you have to be a real loser to want to be a chess champ.
The guys that never made it as chess players are usually trying to invite
women over to see their telephone book collections.

Old April 3rd 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"TheBigCheese" Chess champs are mostly virgins. The ones that aren't
usually have secret rooms in their basements. Think about it...you have to
be a real loser to want to be a chess champ.

Look at Sam Sloan. He has to troll third-world nations in order to get laid.
He has brought back at least seven brides from various border towns in
Malaysia and other places and they inevitably run away as soon as their
Green Card arrives in the mail. The only good thing about Sam is that at
least he is hetero.

Most of the other Chess "Masters" go to the same Asian towns looking for
boys on those infamous Child Molestor Tours to Thailand.

Bobby Fischer turned his success into what? Maybe he got a hand-job once?
The guy was such an anti-social asshole that instead of becoming a
world-famous American celebrity and national hero he immediately started
making psychotic comments about almost anything and his celebrity value sank
about a month after he became World Champion in 1972. What a dick-head, and
yet he remains the quintessential example of what a great Chess player is.

Old April 3rd 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

Are there any young women who want to have sex with Chess Champions?

Surprisingly, yes. I had several groupies when I played, two of whom were
looking for a guy with good "genes" for chess, so he didn't even have to be
a champion, just good with math.

Many chess tournaments are held at hotels that have many hotties there for
unrelated events, and who take interest in chessplayers, especially winning
ones.

Old April 4th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
Are there any young women who want to have sex with Chess Champions?

Surprisingly, yes. I had several groupies when I played, two of whom were
looking for a guy with good "genes" for chess, so he didn't even have to
be a champion, just good with math.

Many chess tournaments are held at hotels that have many hotties there for
unrelated events, and who take interest in chessplayers, especially
winning ones.

They are called prostitutes.

Old April 4th 06, 08:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

Ray, having guys lusting after you don't count. You're gay. Admit it!

Old April 4th 06, 09:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"Sam Sloan" Ray, having guys lusting after you don't count. You're gay.
Admit it!

What are you, homeopathic? Gays lusting after chess players is 90% of the
groupies. If you tried to eliminate that context then you are left with the
underaged illegal aliens (Sam) and the hotel prostitutes (Ray) that often
hang out in cheap hotels (we're not talking high-priced call-girls). The
only thing I want to document is perhaps a few photos and reminiscences from
a couple of fat girls that may have been groupies at one point. There must
be a few. After all, Chess is the only place where they could get attention.

Old April 4th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"Sam Sloan" Ray, having guys lusting after you don't count. You're gay.
Admit it!

What are you, homeopathic? Gays lusting after chess players is 90% of the
groupies. If you tried to eliminate that context then you are left with
the
underaged illegal aliens (Sam) and the hotel prostitutes (Ray) that often
hang out in cheap hotels (we're not talking high-priced call-girls).

As opposed to the Miss Teen New Jersey pageant that was held on the first
floor while the First-Sunday quads were on the second?

The Adam's Mark had a beautiful nightclub that had women who behaved like
whores, but didn't charge.