Old April 4th 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.chess
SR SR is offline

Default What is Zwischenzug?

What is Zwischenzug? Please give me examples.

Thank you.
Old April 11th 06, 06:25 AM posted to alt.chess

"SR" wrote in message
What is Zwischenzug? Please give me examples.

Thank you.

In between move. An example would be that your opponent just captured your
queen, and before you recapture, you make another move which has a higher
priority, such as pxp check or a mate in one threat, etc.

If you require further examples than this.....I don't think chess is your
game. There are plenty of tic tac toe, snakes & ladders, etc, clubs on the
net.

Old April 11th 06, 03:18 PM posted to alt.chess

"Take The Chip*" If you require further examples than this.....I don't
think chess is your game. There are plenty of tic tac toe, snakes & ladders,
etc, clubs on the
net.

Don't give me any of your attitude, or I'll bitch-slap you like if you were
Bill Saenz' wife or one of Sam's mail-order brides.

Old April 11th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.chess

"Take The Chip*" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"SR" wrote in message
What is Zwischenzug? Please give me examples.

Thank you.

In between move. An example would be that your opponent just captured your
queen, and before you recapture, you make another move which has a higher
priority, such as pxp check or a mate in one threat, etc.

If you require further examples than this.....I don't think chess is your
game. There are plenty of tic tac toe, snakes & ladders, etc, clubs on the
net.

Where can i find snakes and ladders?

Willie

Old April 11th 06, 08:05 PM posted to alt.chess

"William Saens" Where can i find snakes and ladders?

I bet your wife knows where to find the trouser snakes. She can give that
lefty twist when she jerks their rods. Does she suck to the left also? Have
you found that left-handed Chess set that you were looking for?