Old April 5th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.chess
SR SR is offline

Default Help with Time

I searched on the WEB for learning how to use a chess clock for
over-the-board games. And I searched for information on learning time
settings and rules for over-the-board and internet chess.

I could not find much information on this important subject. There
should be a website for everything and anything related to chess clocks
( digital & analog )& time setting for both over the board & internet &
even email chess.

In fact their should be information on the history of time settings to
buying a clock and how to use them.

If you have information about this, please post it here.

Thank you