Old April 8th 06, 06:50 PM posted to alt.chess

Default Club pieces used in tournaments

Most tournaments I've seen use plastic club pieces. Can you tell me are the
colors usually black and ivory or are they usually black and natural?

Willie

Old April 9th 06, 02:00 AM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"William Saens" Most tournaments I've seen use plastic club pieces. Can
you tell me are the colors usually black and ivory or are they usually
black and natural?

Black and Natural? What is Natural? Tan like your scrotum? Pinkish like your
cheeks? Certainly not white. Only Albinos are "white."

Old April 9th 06, 05:30 AM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

Why hasn't ANY BLACK AMERICAN served on the USCF Policy Board or
Executive Committee? Is it because the USCF is run by RACISTS, or is it
becasue nobody BLACK ever ran?

Similar things happen on St Kitts and Nevis

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of St Ktits and Nevis to FIDE

Old April 9th 06, 12:37 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

Similar things happen on St Kitts and Nevis

What are you talking about? There are maybe three white people on those
islands, and they want to leave as soon as possible.

Old April 9th 06, 01:28 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

Frank Beamer wrote:

Similar things happen on St Kitts and Nevis

What are you talking about? There are maybe three white people on those
islands, and they want to leave as soon as possible.

We have a bull dyke on the board. Can any federation top this?

Old April 9th 06, 02:41 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"Sam Sloan" We have a bull dyke on the board. Can any federation top
this?

fat bearded bull dykes with hairy arm-pits and legs. Angry closet fags. No
wonder the USCF is going down the tubes. They moved to Crossville to get all
those hillbillies that don't know what's going on.

Old April 9th 06, 03:32 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"Frank Beamer" wrote in message
ink.net...
"William Saens" Most tournaments I've seen use plastic club pieces.
Can
you tell me are the colors usually black and ivory or are they usually
black and natural?

Black and Natural? What is Natural? Tan like your scrotum? Pinkish like
your
cheeks? Certainly not white. Only Albinos are "white."

Frank, or whatever your name is............................ I have provided
a copy of your email and the tracking information from the properties menu
to this BBS admin. If you are not a minor this will only be a minor
inconvenience for you, but if you are a minor it will be your parents whom
are alert and shown your activities here.

They tell me the process will take two to three weeks.

Sorry

Willie

Old April 9th 06, 06:25 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

"William Saens" William I have provided a copy of your email and the
tracking information from the properties menu to this BBS admin.

Dear pathetic asshole:

Get cancer and die.

Old April 9th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

Default Crazy Lunatic wants Left-Handed Chess Pieces!

"William Saens" Date: 26 Mar 2006 08:45:48
From: William Saens
Subject: Chess set present for my wife

My wife is a chess player and I wanted to get her a chess set for her
birthday. The problem is that she is left handed and I can't find any left
handed sets. I've gone to a number of places and asked if they had sets for
left handed players and they just looked at me like I was nuts and said
"no." Is there any online stores that have them?

Old April 9th 06, 06:37 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.russian

Default Whiskey Drinker of the Chess Choir seeks Left Handed Set

William Saens wrote:

"Give me head til' I'm dead."
Uh...havn't heard that one since seventh grade That's fairly advanced for
seventh grade John.

I was a prodigy What about "smoke the hog?"

I have, and hope you will refrain from posting tasting notes! :-O
Along these lines, when I was in an undergraduate academic male touring
choir, our bus pulled up to a restaruant/jerky distributor whose sign
depicted an interesting proclamation. This was around the time of the movie
"Field of Dreams" whose mantra was "Build it and they will come". The sign,
then, asserted, "Smoke it and they will come". Laughs abounded.

Okay, back to being a distinguished, malt savoring gentleman. Or something
like that!

hahahahahaha ROFL

Willie

Whisky Johnie-