Old April 9th 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default New Negro Chess Club

Marcus Roberts has been elected President of the International Negro Chess
Association, or INCA.

I am his downlow brother, Hymie Kreppler, Vice-President of Negro News. If
you have any news regarding African Chess players, please post it here.

Blacks are making great strides in FIDE, thanks to Marcus Roberts being
recognized as the Permanent Delegate from St. Kitts.

The Virgin Islands will be hosting the Caribbean Chess Championship in
August, and there is a large turn-out of minority players expected. The
winner will receive an invite to the Olympiad.

Old April 9th 06, 12:47 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

[email protected] Why hasn't ANY BLACK AMERICAN served on the USCF Policy Board or
Executive Committee? Is it because the USCF is run by RACISTS, or is it
becasue nobody BLACK ever ran?

The USCF has no blacks on their Policy Board, Executive Committee, or any
other position of importance because Homosexuals and Hebrews have a
traditional dislike of Negroes.

Homosexuals mostly hate blacks because blacks refuse to ass-rape them except
for a few "downlow" brothers. There are very few Negroes in any Gay rights
parade. Blacks are just shunted by the flaming queers that run those Gay
organizations. Like most liberal organizations, they like minorities in
theory, but they don't want to sit at the same dinner table with them.

Hebrews on the other hand, hate the Negroes because of deep-seated racism
and hatred of the dark races that came from Africa. Back in the old days
when the Negroes arrived in Israel, the whorish women immediately became
enamored of the thick black cocks and the Jews were forced to explore
homosexuality.

Notice how dark the semitic people of the Middle East have become? A lot of
African love goes on in the Middle East, and the Hebrews get past the issue
by claiming that Ethiopians are a lost tribe of Jews. The Arabs have Egypt
to count on for lots of Negro Love.

If you doubt what I am talking about, visit the Jewish Federation websites
and look at their national board of directors and also look for all the
local members' photos and you will notice that there are no blacks allowed.
Not even Sammy Davis, Jr. has any kind of honorary mention. He donated
millions to Jewish causes.

Old April 9th 06, 07:34 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

I want to respond to this, but you have to understand, I have
colleagues in the FIDE Congress, and they might censor me if I respond.

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE

Old April 9th 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

[email protected] I want to respond to this, but you have to understand, I have
colleagues in the FIDE Congress, and they might censor me if I respond.

Do you actually live in St. Kitts? I was there and St. Thomas once. Very
nice place and everyone was very friendly.

I imagine that the FIDE has to be less racist than the USCF.

Old April 9th 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

I am moving to live on St Kitts part time. I just bought a home. Right
now, I have renter to deal with. I wanted to go ahead and apply St
Kitts and Nevis for FIDE membership now with the Presidential election.
It is a better year to get admitted. These death threats took me by
TOTAL suprise.

Marcus

Old April 9th 06, 10:39 PM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

It's not a threat. It's a reality. Do you support Kosteniuk being on
Penthouse. Does FIDE support Kosteniuk being on Penthouse? I would only
support it if she ****s me first.

Old April 11th 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"Frank Beamer" wrote in message
nk.net...
[email protected] Why hasn't ANY BLACK AMERICAN served on the USCF Policy Board or
Executive Committee? Is it because the USCF is run by RACISTS, or is it
becasue nobody BLACK ever ran?

The USCF has no blacks on their Policy Board, Executive Committee, or any
other position of importance because Homosexuals and Hebrews have a
traditional dislike of Negroes.

There is also the possibility that you don't see any blacks on the policy
board for the
same reason you don't see many chinese men in porn movies. You have to use
the
gifts you're given.

Old April 11th 06, 10:46 AM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's not a threat. It's a reality. Do you support Kosteniuk being on
Penthouse. Does FIDE support Kosteniuk being on Penthouse? I would only
support it if she ****s me first.

Sam Sloan

lol

Old April 11th 06, 10:49 AM posted to alt.chess.ics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"Frank Beamer" wrote in message
nk.net...
Marcus Roberts has been elected President of the International Negro Chess
Association, or INCA.

I really don't understand this concept. Why do blacks need to have their own
chess club? They are perfectly able to join the normal chess organisations.
As far as I know....the emancipation proclamation covered chess as well.