Old May 26th 06, 05:35 AM posted to alt.chess

Default Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?

I would like to know if Opening is learnt by a Computer Game will it
make better moves. If it is so Can anyone tell me how can I get a list
of All the Major Openings.

Currently the game plays without Openings:
http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I want that the game plays First four Moves without thinking a second
and plays the best Opening moves.

First four moves is enough that is actually Eight Moves if I consider
both moves of Black & White. I do not want Openings which are more than
four moves ahead to limit the size of file.

It would be good if anyone could suggest some links where I could
download all opening moves upto 4 moves only.

The Opening list should not contain those moves which are uncertain.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html