Old May 28th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,nyc.politics,ny.politics

Default Sam Sloan video on Google Video

Sam Sloan video on Google Video

I have just by happenstance discovered a video of me on the Internet
on Google Video.

The video is at
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...n+for+Governor

or you can just go to http://www.video.google.com and search for Sam
Sloan.

I did not even know that a video tape of me making this speech had
been made. I am deeply thankful to Eric Sundwall for doing this.
http://www.sundwall4congress.org/

This capability has great potential. We can even put our chess
politics bums on these videos and show the voters what they are really
like.