Old June 2nd 06, 08:34 AM posted to alt.chess

Default Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.

Now the Game plays what it was intended for. It plays TWICE FASTER and
TWICE BETTER MOVES.

That is what was needed for getting a decent Chess Playing game.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I played with Beginner level and the game was finished in 20 minutes
while the Game was much improved due to Opening and new modifications.

Earlier a few Players said it take back its developed pieces, The
Problem has been rectified and now the Computer will not give any
chance to win.

Start a game: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

But you can win if you are really good player like Taylor Kingston/...
But I suppose the Easy level will give a good Challenge to good players
also.

As per the Rankings Taylor Kingston is at the top and may take home
$5.00 if his score for this month exceed 10 Points.

Here is points summary

Beginner: 1/3 points = 0.33
Easy: +1 points
Normal: +2 points
Master/ Advance: +3 points.

As the game speed has improved you can play higher levels in quite less
time than it used to take earlier.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

If you still find some problem in game let me know and my Programmers
will see that they are removed.

The game is playing Brilliantly as far as the games I played today. I
hope you all will also enjoy playing Chess.

Bye
Sanny.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html