Old June 10th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default My Report on the Turino Meetings

On 9 Jun 2006 14:54:55 -0700, "chessdon" wrote:

I have posted my report of the torino meetings on my website
www.chessdon.com. Simply hit the FIDE button on my home page.

A good part of the report takes time to download as I have included
numerous pictures as part of the report.

Don Schultz

Your report states the following:

"Early-on, I spoke to Makro about the elections. He said that
he wanted USCF to have a seat on the Presidential Board and declared
that he would support either Beatriz Marinello or Bill Kelleher for
that position. He asked whom we wanted and I replied Kelleher. He said
okay, and he would support Kelleher. Apparently Doyle, Tanner,
Kelleher and perhaps Beatriz all had previously spoken to Makro and
left with understandings slightly different but not inconsistent with
mine."

I am very interested in this. Did Doyle and Tanner favor Beatriz for
the FIDE Board? Seems surprising and shocking but in character.

What can you tell us about this?

Old June 10th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

I believe Sam Sloan is expressing some kind of need to belong to a
group or social clique - the US Chess Federation (USCF) political elite
- and Sloan is VERY frustrated by his continued unsuccessful attempts
to run for the Executive Board of the USCF. Sloan has no real friends,
believes in crazy governmental cover-ups about 9/11, and the USCF
political elite will never accept Sloan into their group. Therefore,
Sloan plans to sue the USCF the first time he loses a vote if elected.

Sloan expresses his need to belong by suing the US Chess Federation.
There is no reason to sue the US Chess Federation. I don't like the
USCF, but I try to avoid suing the USCF if I can.

Sam - give it up. You will never get elected to the USCF Executive
Board because you are crazy as hell. Most people post with some basis
of fact, or are really funny and entertaining to read, like Larry Parr.
There is no success in the life of Sam Sloan, only failure and his need
to prove how smart he is at the expense of everyone else around him.

Marcus Roberts

Old June 11th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

I read this and had to laugh:

wrote in message
ups.com...
I believe Sam Sloan is expressing some kind of need to belong to a
group or social clique

Marcus Roberts

Marcus, that statement perfectly describes you!!

Old June 11th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Chess Freak wrote:
I read this and had to laugh:

wrote in message
ups.com...
I believe Sam Sloan is expressing some kind of need to belong to a
group or social clique

Marcus Roberts

Marcus, that statement perfectly describes you!!

So in your view of the world, a multimillionare who offeres to put
money into chess, renounces ties with the US Chess Federation, and
attempts to engage in for profit chess offshore a is a loser? You are a
NERD, Chess Freak. It isn't your fault you are a NERD, you just are a
NERD.

I wonder about you Chess Freak.

If I had my way, you would have more chess tournaments, not less.

I am in the middle of planting a pecan orchard, and I have to deal with
these investment issues in chess, and I am telling you, Sloan will
never invest in chess and I will.

So I don't understand your view.

I have no desire to fit into the US Chess clique what-so-ever. I don't
get it.

Marcus Roberts

Old June 11th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Chess Freak wrote:
I read this and had to laugh:

wrote in message
ups.com...
I believe Sam Sloan is expressing some kind of need to belong to a
group or social clique

Marcus Roberts

Marcus, that statement perfectly describes you!!

May be, I don't know. But it certainly describes Sam.
He acts in a self-servig way without any ethical regards.
He seems to be desparate to get his living via USCF+FIDE.
Sam, there are more realistic ways to get your bread.
All your dishonesty is in vain, while occasionally you
are getting some harmful results, which is unfortunate.
In particular, your pushy ways against wikipedia are
especially anti-social, bordering on sociopathic.

***

Wlod

Old June 11th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Chess Freak wrote:
I read this and had to laugh:

wrote in message
ups.com...
I believe Sam Sloan is expressing some kind of need to belong to a
group or social clique

Marcus Roberts

Marcus, that statement perfectly describes you!!

I think that the true identity of Chess Freak is none other than USCF
Vice President Don Schultz, expressing a closet desire to post on the
usenet as a closet commoner.

Hi Don!

Marcus Roberts

Old June 11th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Not.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Chess Freak wrote:
I read this and had to laugh:

ups.com...

Old June 11th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

First of all, you are not a "multimillionare" (did you mean
multimillionaire,
genius?) - you claim to be rich, but given the intellectual content of your
posts to RGCP, I would rate right around a 9th grade educational level
and probably broke. You have often claimed to be things that you are not.

You need to stop saying **** and start doing **** if you really mean what
you say. I've put a lot of money in chess, anonymously, since I don't need
my ego stroked like you do. As you said before, you are in chess politics
for the power and money, not to further the game. You don't really give a
**** about chess players, you only care about Marcus Roberts.

So shut your gob-hole and start DOING something instead of TALKING
all the time.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Chess Freak

wrote in message
oups.com...

Chess Freak wrote:
I read this and had to laugh:

ups.com...

Old June 11th 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Chess Freak wrote:
Not.

OK, I'll trust you since we appear to have such an intelligent dialog
going. You are not Don Schultz.

Marcus