Old June 21st 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal

Default Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan

GrantPerks wrote:
There are several well established non-profit organizations that have paid members of the
board of directors.

That is not what I asked you. I have asked you to provide an example
of any not-for-profit corporation in any state where any member of the
board also serves as a lawyer, accountant, paid consultant or in any
similar capacity.

So far, you have not named one and I am certain that you will not be
able to do so.