Old June 29th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default FIDE Corruption

On 28 Jun 2006 08:09:57 -0700, "chessdon" wrote:

Failure to get Susan Polgar active support. I am not privy to the
reasons for this but like Karpov, I do know that early on Susan like
Karpov strongly supported Bessel.

I am interested in this point.

At one point I looked at Susan Polgar's website and she seemed clearly
to be supporting Kirsan Ilyumzhinov for election. She had the entire
list of countries said to be supporting Kirsan, including Afghanistan
and Peru that both sides were claiming, on her website.

I went back to the website a few days later intending to ask Susan why
she was supporting Kirsan, and she had taken the list down. (Perhaps
you or somebody else had already complained about this.)

I would like to know whether Susan supported Kirsan and, if so, why.