Old July 23rd 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD

I hate to admit that I think Sam Sloan might actually try to make a
change in the federation.

Being that I am rated 2250 FIDE and 2201 USCF, I have a lot of disgust
for things that never get done in this federation.

Noone on the board of directors has ever been FIDE rated, or relies on
playing chess as a source of income.

Few things we need.

FIDE rated tournaments rated in a timely fashion. The way it is now,
and any board of directors members reading this will be getting new
insight on what chess masters have to deal with.

Tournaments are never submitted to FIDE or otherwise do not show up
for 2 rating lists.

Pop quiz, anyone active on these postings has any slightest knowledge
of how long it takes to rate on supplement.

Hint to the quiz:
Your hopeless catatonic 1600 or below ratings get updated every 1-2
months,

Anyone know that a FIDE master will have to wait two supplements to
get his FIDE rating updated, which is 4 months per supplement, which
equates to 8 months plus the time elapsed where the tournament was
played, and then submitted.

I can roll out of bed tomorrow morning, pay an entry fee, gain 25
points a tournament and be over 2300 plus in three four tournaments.

I got several tournament invitations after I won Greg Shahade's (and
John Fernandez don't forget him, the short kid) on the condition I get
my FIDE rating above 2300 by December of the year I won New York
Masters 1st international.
look at the standings at this link....
http://www.newyorkmasters.com/1stintl.html

Bibblt the English FIDE arbiter was one person that invited me to some
events. so by my math for me to play 5 tournaments to be safe all that
summer time of 2003, in the United States, (not Europe) these events
could not be rated by the December list. so I did some math not about
the calendar. but about how such an incompetent federation does not
think such a thing might be important to an active, young aggressive
American chess master FM so I became inactive, have no intention of
playing any tournaments like Minneapolis, World Open, which is money
looser tournament anyway.
Visited Las Vegas tournament last month, haved high to a few people.
just bad business for me to play.

Besides that I almost qualified for the US championship the summer
before but hit on a blockade of the old arrogant administrators,
pushing me into a position where it would be impossible to finish with
6 points out of 9 due to some things such as wrong pairing, being
reprimanded for hitting my clock too loud three times in the last
round, wrong pairing, paired with someone rated 2500 instead of 2100,
playing with my opponent after he showed up 60 minutes late to the
game, and played his first move with only 12 minutes on his clock to
make time control, and then bamboozled by everyone on the Google
newsgroups for complaining by a very fishy last round.

and Bibllt the arbiter not on duty there witnessing the entire thing,
and advising me,

all I have to do as an American chess pro, is not to play with this
ADMINISTRATION AROUND.

In Europe they rate chess tournaments every few weeks, FIDE rated
tournaments will be updated on unofficial lists before they are even
published.

Few other things,
Online chess offers no way for people to do the following.
1. play for money
2. USChessLive.org offers buying crowns and spending them on lessons
and events,
now who is holding this crown money?

Not just myself a licensed vendor on USChessLive.org but also my
friend Boris Kreiman

Dare I write his name? I moved to Las Vegas, and he lives in LA 4
hours bus ride from me,
you charge lessons through crowns, and can only receive the payment
through check.
which never arrives.

also Alex Wojo who just passed away is another chess pro that would
never use USChesslive crowns.
the federation gladly accepts payments, charges the vendor $20+
commission, and never mails the checks.

In case readers don't know, that is credit card fraud. Charging credit
cards and not paying the workers. The chess coaches, teachers online.
So during Sam Sloan's duration on the board this USChessLive is going
to be revamped.

Thankx to sad situations like this
Both myself, and Greg Shahade many other American kids are forced to
learn other games such as poker.
Texas Hold-Em I have been very active in the poker community for the
last three years since i quit playing chess, to the point that I moved
to Las Vegas 7 months ago,

Totally in spite of chess. What do you people do for us? Play games
for living.

Now I am sure this letter will generate tremendous response. For the
people replying, do not write back for the following reasons...

1. Spelling suggestions, read the entire posting have no concept of
chess, but want to stay active on Google chess groups for your own
personal gratification and write some crap about spelling.
NOT WANTED HERE
2. Anyone writing responses about me writing for my fathers sake.
He didn't raise me. I met my father Sam Sloan for the first time in
Surrogates court when I was 6 years old.
ANYONE WANT TO WRITE "Just like his father"
buzz off or "F**** Off people. that is not appropriate.

I forgave Sam many years ago for being nuts. which he is nuts.

As for Beatrice Marinello, You where nice enough to go around to
different parents I was teaching chess such as Saudin Robovic from
NYChessKids.com whom I worked for for over three years. and pull him
aside at a coffee table in the East Village while we where both
roommates in Stuyvesant town NYC and fill my employer in on my fathers
trouble with you.

Beatrice we never met in person, never played chess. Anything you
write about me working at this or that school, You have never met me
in person, don't write about me and my schools and Parents paying my
bills. Do not talk to Saudin Robovic when you knew we where roommates,
about how this election would effect NYChessKids.
I did loose income from that. Networking the parents against at a
school against myself and Saudin is libel and slander.
Yes. I never sued anyone in my life, am already 27 years old.
You broke the law Beatrice. You think this didn't cost me the
difference between $900 a week income, and $1,200 because I was not
invited to an additional class earning me $200 per one hour class.
times 20 classes, that is little more money than you make in 3 months,
Beatrice, you are reading this.

For your information, I have a Nevada state Sheriffs card, work card,
am a licensed substitute teacher in the State of Nevada.
You don't have anything like that, just write on Google all day
sitting
in your own stool.
See ya. You shouldn't be on the board. I will pursue this matter and
have you removed.
Cost me Classes and lessons through writing of word of mouth and
online postings is Libel and Slander.
Good luck with your kidney. Good Night........

As far as I am concerned, the US Chess Federation Board is due to die
of old age any day now. This controversy about me and my father will
be forgotten when you people all die of old age.

And the younger administration like myself, Greg Shahade, and his
sister with that cheesy book deal, Boris Kreiman.

Chess for Pro's not for fools, incompetents, people rated below 1500
running the administration. People with no concept of money, chess for
money "Is that Racketeering?"

If you cannot agree with this email then you don't belong on
google.com
thankx
Peter J Aravena Sloan
online lessons available at this link
http://www.chessartist.com/onlinelessons/overview.html
Old July 23rd 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

You know...

Once was more than enough...

Ron Suarez

Old July 24th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Peter Aravena Sloan wrote:
Noone on the board of directors has ever been FIDE rated, or relies on
playing chess as a source of income.

I do believe Bill Goichberg holds the FM title, and Marinello the WIM...

Old July 24th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote:
Peter Aravena Sloan wrote:
Noone on the board of directors has ever been FIDE rated, or relies on
playing chess as a source of income.

I do believe Bill Goichberg holds the FM title, and Marinello the WIM.

Yes. My son is wrong about that, but he makes some iumportant and
apparently valid points.

After Beatriz Marinello stopped teaching chess in the New York City
Schools, it happened that my son became the teacher in those schools.
Beatriz then went to the parents of those students and complained that
Peter's father, me, had filed a lawsuit against her. This caused Peter
to lose some of those teaching jobs.

This was unfair to Peter bercause I never raised him because I was
locked in a bitter child custody suit with his mother. Peter first met
me at a chess tournament when he was already a strong player and did
not get to know me until he was an adult. I have still never met his
sister who is my daughrter, Mary.

Peter had nothing to do with my lawsuit against Beatriz and it was
unfair for Beatriz to get Peter fired from his jobs because of my
lawsuit.

Peter also complains about a pairing made by Sophia Rohde at the World
Open, Sophia is mad at me because of Peter's complaint.Sophia
campaigned hard against me and probably prevented me from becoming a
New York State Delegate and cost me a lot of votes in the election for
executive board. It is unfair for Sophia to campaign against me just
because of my son's complaint against her which I had nothing to do
with.

Peter also complains that students pay him for chess lessons in
"crowns" on US Chess Live. Apparently, the stdents use their credit
cards to pay US Chess Life. Peter and grandmasters like Wojo are
supposed to be paid from this money, but the checks never come.

On this last point, I believe that the USCF has severed its
relationship with US Chess Live, so I do not know what we can do about
it.

Old July 24th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"samsloan" I believe that the USCF has severed its relationship with US
Chess Live, so I do not know what we can do about it.

The FBI has a website for Internet Fraud complaints, http://www.ic3.gov/
file the complaint there. If enough people complain, someone may check it
out.

Old July 24th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Pretz wrote:
"samsloan" I believe that the USCF has severed its relationship with US
Chess Live, so I do not know what we can do about it.

The FBI has a website for Internet Fraud complaints, http://www.ic3.gov/
file the complaint there. If enough people complain, someone may check it
out.

It is probably not a good idea for us to complain to the FBI about us.

Old July 25th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WIT

"TwistyCreek" Like father, like son.

Consider the disclaimers.

Father says "I never met my son until he was 16, visitation was prohibited,
I have never met his sister, who is my daughter."

Son says: "I know my Father is crazy, but I forgive him. I have no
connection to him except that he is my father."

Talk about dysfunctional.

Old July 28th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Interesting.

BTW, I'm only replying to this so that a record of it remains on
Google.

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
Son of Sam Sloan, Peter Aravena Sloan (self-styled "chess pro" + "poker
ace") wrote:

Noone on the board of directors

Which board member exactly is "Noone"?

has ever been FIDE rated

Bull****. Just like your pop, you write the first thing that comes into
your dumb ass head. Do you even understand the concept of checking your
"facts"?
Let alone FIDE ratings, which many current and past board members have had
(the "ever" in your email is ambiguous, not that you can understand what
that means), many have had FIDE titles too:--
Beatriz is a FIDE WIM
Bill G is a FIDE FM.
So your facts are like your pop's facts. Plain wrong.
Never stopped him ejaculating.
Won't stop you.
Like father, like son.

Few things we need.

"we"?
YOU need a brain, Son of Sam.

Pop quiz

Quiz your Pop by email, not in public posts, Son of Sam.

I can roll out of bed tomorrow morning, pay an entry fee, gain 25
points a tournament and be over 2300 plus in three four tournaments.

"can". You sound like your pop, who also always "can do" but seldom "does".
"Do", Sloans. Don't "can do".

I got several tournament invitations after I won Greg Shahade's (and
John Fernandez don't forget him, the short kid) on the condition I get
my FIDE rating above 2300 by December of the year I won New York
Masters 1st international.

Incomprehensible garbage. What language are you writing in? You sound worse
than your pop.

Visited Las Vegas tournament last month, haved high to a few people.

More incomprehensible trash. "Haved high" away.

Besides that I almost qualified

"almost". You sound like your pop, who also always "almost" managed to win
things or succeed. This election, where people voted without checking
online, was an exception.
Don't "almost do", Sloans. Instead - Do.

pushing me into a position where it would be impossible to finish with
6 points out of 9 due to some things such as wrong pairing, being
reprimanded for hitting my clock too loud three times in the last
round, wrong pairing, paired with someone rated 2500 instead of 2100,
playing with my opponent

More excuses. You sound like your pop, who also always has excuses for his
failures.
"Thoroughly outplayed and whipped by my opponents", Son of Sam.

after he showed up 60 minutes late to the
game, and played his first move with only 12 minutes on his clock to
make time control, and then bamboozled by everyone on the Google
newsgroups for complaining by a very fishy last round.

More incomprehensible nonsense about how someone showing up 60 minutes late
still had 12 minutes left his on his clock, etc. Just like your lamer pop.

and Bibllt the arbiter not on duty there witnessing the entire thing,
and advising me,

Advising you during play? Sounds like cheating to me. You should have been
disqualified, Sloan. You sound like your pop again, son of Scam.

all I have to do as an American chess pro

If at around 2200 FIDE you think you are a pro, think again, Sloan. Unless
you count your nickel and dime "winnings" as earnings.
If not for SS, where would your pop be? Like worthless father, like
worthless son?

Few other things,

. Snip irrelevant nonsense and unsubstantiated allegations about fraud.
Sounds like the pop again. Like with the wrong ratings math .

Not just myself a licensed vendor on USChessLive.org but also my
friend Boris Kreiman
Dare I write his name? I moved to Las Vegas, and he lives in LA 4
hours bus ride from me,
you charge lessons through crowns, and can only receive the payment
through check. which never arrives.

Yet more incomprehensible nonsense. "Dare I write his name?"! What does
Boris's distance from you have to do with anything, Son of Sloan?
Your check probably never comes become, like your pop, you are an itinerant
vagrant, and your address keeps changing - right?

In case readers don't know, that is credit card fraud. Charging credit
cards and not paying the workers. The chess coaches, teachers online.

Idiot, your knowledge of law is - if that is possible - even less than that
of your pop.
Credit card fraud is when someone paying for something does not receive it.
In the alleged fraud you are describing, the person paying for the service
receives it.
It is the person ultimately providing the service who allegedly didn't get
paid. If true, that would be fraud, but not credit card fraud.
Naturally, you won't understand this, son of Sam.

Thankx to sad situations like this
Both myself, and Greg Shahade many other American kids are forced to
learn other games such as poker.
Texas Hold-Em I have been very active in the poker community for the
last three years since i quit playing chess, to the point that I moved
to Las Vegas 7 months ago,

I hope your poker is better than your chess - when I saw you play you, you
were like an asshole and you lost. Have you lost your zits now? Or have you
learned to stop picking at them?
If I didn't know you had somehow managed to get a 2200 rating, on that game
alone I would have thought you to be a 1500, tops. Or an unrated. Hear me?
Ever used a hearing aid while playing, son of Sam?
Vegas is the right place for you. You were an unsuccessful chess hustler.
Now you a poker hustler. It runs in the family, doesn't it?
At least your pop did manage to hold down a legit job or two (before he got
fired). But it takes something that you'll never have to drive a Vegas cab.
Ever thought of doing proper work for your living? No, of course not. It
seldom did to your pop, either.

Totally in spite of chess. What do you people do for us? Play games
for living.

You have no idea how funny you are, son of Scam. Who knows what your words
mean? Who knows what you intended to say?

Now I am sure this letter will generate tremendous response.

Wrong. You had a couple of responses. Then, we took pity on you.
Considered the Securities business, Sloan? You might get a tremendous
response there too, but probably not of the sort that you expected.
Or didn't you swallow the horse-hockey about pop's magnificent victory in
the Supreme Court? Reality check - the win was on a minor issue, largely
irrelevant to the regulating body. And he was advised by someone else -
there was a friend of the court. Pop lost on everything else, and his
"Securities" business was shut down by force and he was barred from
trading.

For the
people replying, do not write back for the following reasons...

This isn't email. We aren't "writting back". You broadcast something in
public. So do we. Get that, Sloan?

1. Spelling suggestions, read the entire posting have no concept of
chess, but want to stay active on Google chess groups for your own
personal gratification and write some crap about spelling.
NOT WANTED HERE

It is not for you to say what is not wanted here. This is not your mailbox,
idiot. If you don't want public response, don't post to public talk areas.
Judging by your asinine drivel, the obvious fact that you are undoubtedly
dyslexic, illiterate and an almost uneducated person / dropout are the
least of your handicaps, Sloan.

2. Anyone writing responses about me writing for my fathers sake.
He didn't raise me. I met my father Sam Sloan for the first time in
Surrogates court when I was 6 years old.

But, son of Sam, "samsloan" wrote (24 Jul 2006
09:02:01 -0700, NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.199.110.255):
"Peter first met me at a chess tournament when he was already a strong
player and did not get to know me until he was an adult"

So which of you is not telling the truth?

Accuracy (lack of) runs in the family.

ANYONE WANT TO WRITE "Just like his father"
buzz off or "F**** Off people. that is not appropriate.

Your attitude and language shows that your Mom did about as good a job
raising you as your Pop would have done, Sloan - so it is appropriate to
discuss.
Now you raised the subject - how well did your Pop know your Mom when he
decided to impregnate her? How did she know he was your Pop? Were they
temporarily married at the conception, or at the time you emerged - or are
you yet another of Scam's *******s?
Given by the obviously great job that your Mom did raising you, I guess she
may be similar to your pop. Does she have a website for us to compare the
styles of the two of them?
Yes, you are "Just like your father".

I forgave Sam many years ago for being nuts. which he is nuts.

Takes one nutcase to recognize / forgive another, you retarded asshole.

As for Beatrice Marinello, You where nice enough to go around to
different parents I was teaching chess such as Saudin Robovic from
NYChessKids.com whom I worked for for over three years. and pull him
aside at a coffee table in the East Village while we where both
roommates in Stuyvesant town NYC and fill my employer in on my fathers
trouble with you.
Beatrice we never met in person, never played chess. Anything you
write about me working at this or that school, You have never met me
in person, don't write about me and my schools and Parents paying my
bills. Do not talk to Saudin Robovic when you knew we where roommates,
about how this election would effect NYChessKids.
I did loose income from that.

Don't do "loose" income, then. Keep it "tight" instead. Ask Pop, he'll
explain how loose is less satisfying than tight.

Networking the parents against at a
school against myself and Saudin is libel and slander.

Crap, your knowledge of libel and slander is as poor as that of your pop.
Did Beatriz tell any lies is the question. Sounds like she did not. From my
knowledge of Beatriz, she does not tell lies.
Ask your pop for help with "libel per se", that's always a hoot.
And why address Beatriz as "you"? Do you think this is an email to her? She
doesn't even read this NG. In the same post, you also refer to your idiot
pop as "you". Boy, you are confused. Or perhaps it is intentional and you
think Beatriz is your real pop?
Lastly, Beatriz wasn't the only one who let on to your employers about your
distinguished parentage. So did I, and so did others. Employers deserve to
know, and deserve to know what malicious attacks against them may appear on
certain websites as a result of some imaginary wrongdoing.

Yes. I never sued anyone in my life, am already 27 years old.

So start suing people. It'll give us even more to laugh at about you.
You'll be even less successful than your old man.

Your spam posts show the maturity of an 11 year old.

You broke the law Beatrice. You think this didn't cost me the
difference between $900 a week income, and $1,200 because I was not
invited to an additional class earning me $200 per one hour class.
times 20 classes, that is little more money than you make in 3 months

Paid fed and state (2 states I know of) tax on any of it? Great info, son
of Sam, keep the boasts flowing. You'll simply love the IRS and their
caring approach when they catch up with you. This post will be their 1 e4.

, Beatrice, you are reading this.

Errr. No. She is not reading this. Why should she be? Still confused about
email and public posts? If you want to email her your crap, do it at
, and cc: her attorney to save time. Do you want his email
address?

For your information, I hold a Nevada state Sheriffs card,

Let's see how long that lasts. We'll get the ball rolling on this tomorrow
once we've checked Nevada state code on this. People who display public
aggressiveness and belligerence and make threats outside of the law are
unfit to hold a sheriff's card. Even in Vegas.
So, which Sheriff are you holding the card for? He'll soon want it back.

work card,
am a licensed substitute teacher in the State of Nevada.
You don't have anything like that, just write on Google all day
sitting in your own stool.

Sounds like you are addressing your worthless pop, not "Beatrice" - whoever
"Beatrice" might be.
Because that is what your pop does - just write on Google all day sitting
"in" his own stool. Your words.
You can get bad lesions from sitting "in" your own stools, Sloan. Really,
you should learn to wipe your ass, kiddo.
We know you write **** and think **** and do **** but do you need to sit in
**** too?
"just write on Google all day sitting in your own stool" - great
description of your pop's legacy, son of Sam Sloan.

See ya. You shouldn't be on the board. I will pursue this matter and
have you removed.

Ha-ha! You can't pursue your own sorry ass.
Let alone a classy dame like Beat.

Cost me Classes and lessons through writing of word of mouth and
online postings is Libel and Slander.

Your own loud mouth, boasts, serial abuse of chess clocks,
disqualification, general lack of consideration for others and so on and so
forth cost you your jobs.
And will cost you more jobs. Wait. See.
When future employers google you, as is more and more gonna be the norm,
and read your crap, there will be no more alleged tasks allegedly needing
Beatriz. Your own rude mouth and dirty mind damn you more than is needed.
Anyone employing you would have to be nuts.
Your manners and attitude shows you are an old-fashioned chip off the old
block.

Note to all prospective employers of Peter Aravena Sloan - he is the son of
Sam Sloan. Get on Peter's wrong side, and you may be featured unfavorably,
and forever, on Sam Sloan's websites which get 100000 hits per day.
http://www.anusha.com
http://www.samsloan.com
http://www.ishipress.com
Use your brain.

Good luck with your kidney. Good Night........

My kidney is fine, asshole.
This toon still thinks that rec.games.chess.politics is Beatriz's Inbox.
Save the dough on the DNA paternity testing. Your crass, inconsiderate,
arrogant behavior and multiple post spamming shows that Sam really is your
pop.

This controversy about me and my father will be forgotten when you people
all die

Your pop will probably die first. Seen how he looks recently? At the World
Open, he was a total wreck, flapping around with his misleading, shameless
electioneering flyers.
He looked 85, not 70.
You are gonna die too one day, son of Sam. Or you didn't figure that out
yet?
Your words show how genuine was your concerns over Beat's kidney.
Asshole.

And the younger administration like myself

Ha-ha-ha. You are "administration"?
Administration of precisely what?
The kook-house? Have the inmates run amok and taken it over?

"Is that Racketeering?"

Ask your pop for advice on that - he should know. Sheldon Kanoff too.

If you cannot agree with this email then you don't belong on google.com

Your post isn't an email. And Google doesn't maintain Usenet, asshole. You
display the same ignorance as does your pop.

thankx
Peter J Aravena Sloan
online lessons available at this link
http://www.chessartist.com/onlinelessons/overview.html

The apple surely didn't fall far from the apple tree.
Your pop is a lot less dumb than you. Peter Aravena Sloan - you must have
taken after your Mom in this.
While reading both your crap and your old man's crap is a little
entertaining in small doses, your pop is usually intentionally
entertaining. You don't even understand how entertaining you are, and how
your enormous mental and social problems are laid bare by what you write.
See a shrink.
But I will say one thing to your favor or credit. Assuming you haven't
****ed your any of your mothers-in-law or half-sisters, on the whole you
show better taste in broads (G. did mention an exception) than does your
eyesight-challenged pop.
For the love of Mike, learn to use a condom and don't have any kids
yourself, Peter. Two generations of assholes is more than enough.
Yep. The acorn didn't stray too far from the oak. We'd give you some advice
(starting with stop connecting yourself in public to a convicted felon,
jailbird and far worse - your "old man") but you are too dumb for us to
waste the time. Sad for you they can't do gene transplants.
So, boy, in terms you understand and you used - just **** Off .