Old February 14th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Another Cover-Up on uschess.org/forums

My lengthy posting to "Susan Polgar ads in Chess Life" was deleted by
the moderator and the thread itself is now entirely locked.

I demand to know why my posting was deleted. What was wrong with it?

Why are certain candidates for election given protected status and
nobody is allowed to criticize them?

Please answer here.

Old February 14th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On 14 Feb, 12:31, "samsloan" wrote:
My lengthy posting to "Susan Polgar ads in Chess Life" was deleted by
the moderator and the thread itself is now entirely locked.

I demand to know why my posting was deleted. What was wrong with it?

Why are certain candidates for election given protected status and
nobody is allowed to criticize them?

Please answer here.

Sam Sloan

Maybe they think you're perverted? Maybe it's the Pokemon porn you
have on your site?

Old February 14th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Ambassador wrote:
On Feb 14, 11:31 am, "samsloan" wrote:
My lengthy posting to "Susan Polgar ads in Chess Life" was deleted by
the moderator and the thread itself is now entirely locked.

I demand to know why my posting was deleted. What was wrong with it?

Why are certain candidates for election given protected status and
nobody is allowed to criticize them?

Please answer here.

Sam Sloan

Yes, Sam Sloan has it right. Once they expel Sloan, then I am next.

Marcus Roberts

It's a plan.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old February 14th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

According to the new rules approved in Los Angeles, it takes a vote by
two of the five moderators to remove a posting, but then the other
three can vote to reinstate it and after that there is an appeal to a
committee.

So far, all these deletions have been by moderator2. There has been no
additional moderator voting for deletion as far as I am aware.

I demand to have my posting in "Susan Polgar ads in Chess Life"
reinstated and I demand that that topic be unlocked. So far,
moderator2 has provided no explanation or justification for his/her
actions. If three of the moderators vote to delete then I demand the
right to appeal to the committee.

Old February 14th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On 14 Feb, 17:19, "samsloan" wrote:
According to the new rules approved in Los Angeles, it takes a vote by
two of the five moderators to remove a posting, but then the other
three can vote to reinstate it and after that there is an appeal to a
committee.

So far, all these deletions have been by moderator2. There has been no
additional moderator voting for deletion as far as I am aware.

I demand to have my posting in "Susan Polgar ads in Chess Life"
reinstated and I demand that that topic be unlocked. So far,
moderator2 has provided no explanation or justification for his/her
actions. If three of the moderators vote to delete then I demand the
right to appeal to the committee.

Sam Sloan

While I'm at it, I demand a good hardcore blowjob from Donna Alarie
and Beatriz Marinello. I like the idea of this threesome.

Sam Sloan
President
Sexual Freedom League

Old February 14th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 14, 4:38 pm, "samsloan" wrote:
On 14 Feb, 17:19, "samsloan" wrote:

[...]

I demand to have my posting in "Susan Polgar ads in Chess Life"
reinstated and I demand that that topic be unlocked. So far,
moderator2 has provided no explanation or justification for his/her
actions. If three of the moderators vote to delete then I demand the
right to appeal to the committee.

Sam Sloan

While I'm at it, I demand a good hardcore blowjob from xxx
and yyy. I like the idea of this threesome.

Sam Sloan
President
Sexual Freedom League

Whether one attacks eigenSloan or defends him, what purpose does this
pointless, hurtful discourse serve?

This is rgcp, not the USCF Issues Forum. We should hold ourselves to
a higher standard.

Old February 17th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 14, 6:38 pm, "
This is rgcp, not the USCF Issues Forum. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard.

I plan to quite this quip over on uschess.org/forums

Old February 18th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 14, 11:31 am, "samsloan" wrote:
My lengthy posting to "Susan Polgar ads in Chess Life" was deleted by
the moderator and the thread itself is now entirely locked.

I demand to know why my posting was deleted. What was wrong with it?

Why are certain candidates for election given protected status and
nobody is allowed to criticize them?

Please answer here.

Sam Sloan

I have not seen any favoritism. As far as I can tell, every candidate
is subjected to criticism on the USCF forums, including Susan Polgar.
Similarly every candidate is protected from baseless accusations by
raving lunatics.

Old February 18th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 18, 10:18 am, "Vince Hart" wrote:

I have not seen any favoritism. As far as I can tell, every candidate
is subjected to criticism on the USCF forums, including Susan Polgar.
Similarly every candidate is protected from baseless accusations by
raving lunatics.

But also the well-sourced accusations by one permanently banned raving
lunatic. :-)