Old February 14th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Jim Berry plans to buy the election by sponsoring the 2007 US Championship

I just got the exclusive scoop from Don Schultz that Jim Berry is
planning to buy the election by sponsoring the 2007 US Championship. I
plan to vote this down because the USCF doesn't need his money. We
don't need people with money to run this federation. Leroy Dubeck,
Beatriz Marinello, Donna Alarie, Don Schultz, Mike Goodall, Joe Lux
and I plan to kill this deal. Remember you hear it from me first.
Goichberg is trying to make this secret deal to save his Presidency.

Old February 14th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 14 Feb, 16:12, "samsloan" wrote:
I just got the exclusive scoop from Don Schultz that Jim Berry is
planning to buy the election by sponsoring the 2007 US Championship. I
plan to vote this down because the USCF doesn't need his money. We
don't need people with money to run this federation. Leroy Dubeck,
Beatriz Marinello, Donna Alarie, Don Schultz, Mike Goodall, Joe Lux
and I plan to kill this deal. Remember you hear it from me first.
Goichberg is trying to make this secret deal to save his Presidency.

Sam Sloan

We must stop Jim Berry from being elected! Vote for Schultz, Goodall,
Lux and me. We have the full support from Leroy Dubeck, Beatriz
Marinello, Donna Alarie and Bill Brock.

Old February 15th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...

We must stop Jim Berry from being elected! Vote for Schultz, Goodall,
Lux and me. We have the full support from Leroy Dubeck, Beatriz
Marinello, Donna Alarie and Bill Brock.

Don't get your hopes up. I'm re-joining the USCF along with each
family member, dogs, cats, fish, and neighbor just to vote for the
Polgar gang. Start packing, Sloan, for you are history.

Old February 15th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Marcus,

I'm no chil [sic] molester, you have zero reason to say
that. You don't even know who I really am. I'll agree
that I'm unquie [sic] and I'm not so sure it's a bad thing
to be able to suck ones own dick. Interesting that you
assume I'm male. Nudest colony in Austin? What sort of
sick fantasy world do you live in, Marcus? Are you still
****ed off that I turned down your sexual advances? Get
over it Marcus!

What misdemanor [sic] are you talking about, and what
prision [sic] do you think I spent time in? Stop making
**** up and present facts. Otherwise you are just an
ugly little TROLL.

"Ambassador" wrote in message
ups.com...

Chess Freak, you are still a convicted chil molester. They call you
chess freak for your unquie ability to suck your own dick. Just what
nudist colony were you expelled from in Austin, Texas in the mid
1980's?

I know, it is only a misdemanor, but you still spent several months in
prision.

Marcus Roberts

Old February 16th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"Ambassador" How do you suck your own dick?

Well the cat's out of the bag now. You really are a total homo, and you
should just be open about it. I guess you are asking for a date, a video, or
at least some photos?

http://www.solosuck.com/contents.html for some photos of Chess Freak. He is
the guy on the right hand corner.

Here is a good place for you to learn how to do it to yourself.
http://www.selfsuckers.com/autofellatio_welcome.htm