Old February 23rd 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Grant Perks is the "Anonymous Moderator" to USCF Forums

I have received a rumor or report that Grant Perks is the moderator
who has been deleting all my postings.

Grant Perks should absolutely not be a moderator. He has an ethics
complaint pending against me in which he complains about negative
postings I have made about him.

Grant Perks should be removed as a moderator immediately and all of my
postings to this forum should be reinstated.

Old February 24th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On 23 Feb, 13:55, "samsloan" wrote:
I have received a rumor or report that Grant Perks is the moderator
who has been deleting all my postings.

Grant Perks should absolutely not be a moderator. He has an ethics
complaint pending against me in which he complains about negative
postings I have made about him.

Grant Perks should be removed as a moderator immediately and all of my
postings to this forum should be reinstated.

Sam Sloan

I'll expose Grant Perks. Michael Khodarkovsky and the Kasparov Chess
Foundation is financing my campaign. I'll get SP next.