Old February 24th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess

Default Who Else is Paul Truong Targeting and What will he Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessPromotion
There are 10 candidates in the upcoming
election. I believe that 8 of the 10 candidates can help the USCF in
one form or another. It is up to the USCF members to decide which
candidate can best help the USCF now based on the immediate needs.

Why does everything have to be so ugly and personal? Hasn't this
federation suffer enough already?
Obviously, Paul Truong above is targeting me as one of the undesirable
candidates for election.

I am just wondering who the other one is.

It must be either Joe Lux or Mike Goodall. I am guessing that it is
Joe Lux.

I am wondering what will happen if I and Joe Lux and Susan Polgar are
all elected to the board. What will Truong do? Will he go completely
crazy?

Inquiring minds want to know.