Old March 5th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I'm the center of the Universe

I'm Sam Sloan and I'm the center of the Universe. I want to make sure
that you remember it by spamming every forum dozens of times a day.
I'm more important than any of you out there. I'm more important than
the USCF. You must talk about me 24/7. Never ever forget me! I'm Sam
Sloan!

Old March 6th 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 5, 5:03 am, "samsloan" wrote:
I'm Sam Sloan and I'm the center of the Universe. I want to make sure
that you remember it by spamming every forum dozens of times a day.
I'm more important than any of you out there. I'm more important than
the USCF. You must talk about me 24/7. Never ever forget me! I'm Sam
Sloan!

Earlier people used to think Earth is centre of Universe. Then they
learnt Earth revolves round Sun.

Many still think Earth is in centre of universe.

When you swin in Ocean you feel you are at centre and all other things
are arround you.

Do you play Chess?
Show me your games at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html
Lets see how good you play as your game will be recorded here.

Good Day,

Bye
Sanny