Old March 6th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Please feel sorry for me

I don't have enough love. Not too many people care about me. People
like Don Schultz, Leroy Dubeck and Beatriz Marinello only want to use
me for their own misdeeds. I don't feel that I belong anywhere unless
I pay for it. All I want is to find some true friends. Will you be me
friend? Will you vote for me in the next election? Please?

Old March 7th 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
I don't have enough love. Not too many people care about me. ...

Is this guy a joke?

Kathy
Old March 7th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 7, 3:07 pm, Kathy Smallgrass wrote:
samsloan wrote:
I don't have enough love. Not too many people care about me. ...

Is this guy a joke?

Kathy

He is not a joke. He is fake.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old March 8th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
I don't have enough love. Not too many people care about me. ...

Is this guy a joke?

Kathy

He is not a joke. He is fake.

The Real Sam Sloan

Yeah, Sam Sloan is a fake. He's not a board member. He's a convicted
pervert. He dreams about young pussies all day long and he's 87.