Old March 7th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Joel Channing touched Beatriz Marinello

I was at the board meeting in Connecticut when I saw the incident with
my own eyes. Joel Channing was sitting next to Beatriz during the
meeting. He kept putting his hand on her luscious thighs. She kept
removing his hand and he kept coming back. After a while, he gave up
on her thighs and went for her big fantastic bosoms. Joel Channing
admitted that he touched Beatriz but insisted that it was all good
clean entertainment.

The very next day, December 5, 2006, the Board Voted to Censure Sam
Sloan.

The board motion to censure me, which passed 3-0-4, was posted on the
chess newsgroups on December 5, 2006.

You can find it at:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...5b70d5740ddb1d

This was one day after Robert Tanner had resigned.

It was posted on the USCF Website but since then has apparently been
deleted.

Please read this and note that the Seattle Chess Foundation was
mentioned in a negative context.

However, this was a letter I had sent to the board only. It was not to
the public.

By publicly censuring me for this letter and posting it to the
Intenet, Bill Goichberg may have caused embarrassment to AF4C and made
it difficult for them to sponsor the US Championship.

There should be an investigation about this right away. I think that
Joel Channing should resign immediately so we can have an election for
5 spots.

Old March 7th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 6 Mar, 21:34, "Chess Freak" wrote:
Sam would never touch someone as old as Beatriz, he prefers the
12-16 year-old range.

"samsloan" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -

I would touch Beatriz but she doesn't let me. She has the hottest pair
of tits on this planet, followed by Jennifer Shahade. Their
magnificent breasts should be the symbol of American chess.

Old March 8th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Sam, turn sideways and look at yourself in the mirror.
Yeah, you are that ugly.

"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
-

Old March 8th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 7 Mar, 21:55, "Chess Freak" wrote:
Sam, turn sideways and look at yourself in the mirror.
Yeah, you are that ugly.

"samsloan" wrote in message

oups.com...
-

I would touch Beatriz but she doesn't let me. She has the hottest pair
of tits on this planet, followed by Jennifer Shahade. Their
magnificent breasts should be the symbol of American chess.

Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -

But I get the actions and you ain't.